If customization involves a creative/artistic part in the restoration of Classic Cars as in the original, manic attention to detail is important. The important steps to perform a workmanlike restoration are:
- Careful analysis of budgeted costs
- Perfect knowledge of the model to be restored
- Disassembly and ordered catalog of each piece
- Review of the mechanical part according to the state of preservation
- Bodywork restoration and possible sheet metal beating
- Interior restoration
- Recovery of marks, friezes, lettering and chrome plating
- Reassembly and final testing
Our in-house workshop is able to perform all these steps without using outside suppliers for machining. This nullifies, in the event of errors, the possibility of conflicts of attribution of responsibility among the suppliers themselves causing increased delivery times and costs.
One provider one person to deal with to get what was agreed upon. Simple & Easy.
Are you looking for advice on restoration in a workmanlike manner?